Data Center Infrastructure Standards
Meeting high data center standards can be a challenge for any organization. Here at IDCS we have extensive experience in providing specification documentation to support the high standards required of your data center, server and computer room design, as well as for build or refurbishment projects.
Our data center standards service supports you throughout tender and post tender shortlisting selections, and presentations of proposals and pre-award negotiations, ensuring all aspects of the required data center standards and specifications have been met fully.
Following successful award, we can also assist with construction management and contract administration throughout the duration of works, up to final witness testing programs and project handover, ensuring that all data center standards are adhered to.
With our Data Center standards service, we can assist you with:
- Producing and evaluating Pre-Q (Pre-Qualification) returns
- Providing tender specifications in an open format – meaning that the basic requirements (overall build construction power, cooling systems, and network infrastructure) are provided to design and build contractors’ standards for RFP (requests for proposals and pricing)
- Full design drawings and performance specifications, with exact BOMs (bill of materials)
All our pre-tender documentation and ITT specifications adhere to the very latest in industry data center standards and recommendations, and are subject to a full approval process by our expert team of electrical and mechanical design engineers.
Here’s what you can expect when you work with us on specification documentation for data center standards:
- Pre-Q preparation and evaluation
- Data center standards tender documentation
- Tender analysis
- Contract / budget pricing
- Witness testing
- Performance specifications
- Data center standards detailed design drawings
- Contractor due diligence
- Contract administration